The Three H Foundation

Heart, Head and Hand - The integration is all. An epic fable about learning to listen. (In other words, a good ol' fantasy novel for women)

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Author's Notes

[Author's Notes] Okay, if you've visited this site before, you'll notice a few changes. I added completed chapters, some permanent thoughts, and some links to the sidebar.

There's also a drawing of me there. The picture was done by P. Craig Russell, one of the world's best comic book artists and appeared in a Dark Horse comic called, Elric: Stormbringer (I'm pretty sure this is the one the pictures of me appeared in). Hmm I just looked at the link. Didn't know that Neil Gaiman had a hand in it. LOL Anyway to finish with the credits, Michael Moorcock wrote Elric in prose form and Craig adapted it. One day, if I'm in the mood for it, I'll explain how I came to be within those pages and some other comics as well.

As you can see, Chapter 3 has been kind of hard for me. It's been fits and starts, partially cause of real life, partially cause of my own stupidity. I need to picture myself within the scene the night before I write. That way, it's more like reporting. Chapter 3 has been excruciating for me cause I haven't done the shall-we-say meditation the night before. My bad.

With perseverance, I hope to get on a huge roll. Last night, I was on one, but due to technical difficulties and the cold, I had to stop. Yes, for those of you who read between the lines, that means that I actually create as I'm posting. What you're seeing is fresh spew, folks. Nice imagery, eh? *smirks*

Anyway, back to the tough stuff. The words that actually matter. or not. *laughs at her ownself*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home