The Three H Foundation

Heart, Head and Hand - The integration is all. An epic fable about learning to listen. (In other words, a good ol' fantasy novel for women)

Saturday, November 06, 2004

More Author's Notes

[Author's Notes] Yes, I know, you hate cliffhangers. But I love them, so oh well. Okay, you may notice that the Chapter 3 is posted prior to Part D. That's cause I thought it would make things easier for people who might be checking in daily. Know that Part D was finished and the entirely was published just a few minutes afterwards.

Kat's story is in limbo right now, so bear with me. I know there's not enough to show you what kind of character she really is but I can't wait to write her. But in her adult years. As I said earlier, I don't have much of Kat's background yet.

Hope you're enjoying this as much as I am. I really have to give thanks to my other here. She's out in the hallway painting right now, and she'll be putting in the flooring we had purchased. If it's not for her enthusiasm towards this, I probably would've given up already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home