The Three H Foundation

Heart, Head and Hand - The integration is all. An epic fable about learning to listen. (In other words, a good ol' fantasy novel for women)

Friday, September 23, 2005

Time to Roll Up the Sleeves

No, I don't mean like George Bush.

And Yes, this qualifies as Author's Notes. It's just been so long since I blogged here that I don't remember what color I used to do author's notes.

Okay. I LOVE the characters Tristan and Kat. Only I think I changed Tristan's name here for the Three H.

Three H Foundation as a concept works. Only, if I'm to do a story about the Three H Foundation, which I want to do one day, it's about the three ol' ladies that I have such a good time writing.

It should be about how THEY became the heads. It should be about why THEY created the foundation or was chosen to lead it. It should be about what trials and tribulations THEY went through to create a unified and united school.

Three H definitely ISN'T about Tristan and Kat. That was entirely the wrong approach.

SO! The big question facing me right now is, do I write about Tris and Kat? or do I write about Remy, Agatha and CeCe? I had to look up their names just now. But you know something?

The second I read those names, their faces popped into my head and grinned at me, as if to say, glad to have you back, Shair. So, is it us fun old three or you going to write about those two?

Dang it! Those three are fun!

Remy kinda looks like my dwarf on WoW. Agatha... she alternates between an old crone-like type, or worse, the plump witch in Sleeping Beauty. CeCe, of course she looks like Angelica Houston. Can anyone else be CeCe?

And the three of them, have this great twinkle in their eyes, as if they share a secret.

Oh yeah, the three of them want me to write about them.

This is ... joy.

You guys don't get what a wonder creating is, do you? What fun it is, to have people in your head that don't say much, just grin at you when you get it right, when you ask the right questions? I tell people, I am just a passenger hoping to be able to convey to the reader and do the scenes that play out before my eyes some justice.

I believe I am under their spell. The Three H Foundation it is.

And this time, it's about the Three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home