The Three H Foundation

Heart, Head and Hand - The integration is all. An epic fable about learning to listen. (In other words, a good ol' fantasy novel for women)

Monday, November 08, 2004

Ironic, isn't it?

[Author's Notes] Ironic, isn't it, that I'm comfortable writing this story for the public, but I can't seem to invite my sister to see my progress. I probably should be writing this over at Distorted Dreams but I'm choosing to share this here. My sister and for that matter my family has always disapproved of how I live my life.

Everytime I try to type out an email to my sister telling her about what I'm doing for the month of November, I hear her voice telling me that I have better uses for this time, that wouldn't it be better served if I got a part time job and tried to pay her back, that I'm an irresponsible hack with no chance of being published anyway so why am I bothering. Okay okay, my sister's a whole lot nicer than that and would never say such a thing, but essentially, that's what "Better things to do," "Waste of time," and "Why are you doing this?" means.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll let her know what I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home