The Three H Foundation

Heart, Head and Hand - The integration is all. An epic fable about learning to listen. (In other words, a good ol' fantasy novel for women)

Monday, November 08, 2004

More notes 11/8/04

[Author's Notes] Okay, that extraneous scene was about 618 words long. I have another scene in mind and then I can finish out this section which means this is Chapter 6 I guess.

I've decided to have Kat's story be the second section. That way, it won't be obvious that I don't have as much for Kat as I do for Tristan. I wonder how long I could drag that out. OR! Hmm... maybe, I could have one chapter of Kat interspersed between the sections. Ooooh, that can work. That way, I can focus on Tristan and if I have more of Kat's story than I had thought, I'll just make changes. But at least this way I don't feel like I have to do too much on Kat. Yeah, we cheat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home